- been pooped on by a grackle.
- dropped my digital camera from a height of four feet onto concrete (it still works, honey!).
- been hugged a lot
- “enjoyed” a $14 margarita. (OK, it was US$8.25 but at $1.60 for each US dollar, you do the math)
- brushed my teeth with hot water too many times.
- laughed hysterically at dancing kittens.
- seen more Apple laptops in one place than I’ve probably ever sold in my life.
- met or been reacquainted with some of the smartest, funniest, and warmest people on the web. These people are, in the parlance of Cory Doctorow, my “tribe.”
I come home tomorrow.