This has been a long time coming, and I’ve decided to just make a list of things I noticed or experienced this year. Vignettes. Snapshots. Whatever.
- I did not see Halcyon hug a single person this year. That kind of made me sad.
- Min Jung kissed a lot of people, though, and that pretty much made up for it.
- Kevin has a potentially lucrative career waiting as a “motivational speaker”.
- “What Happens at SXSWi F*#$ing Stays at SXSWi” stickers are a ridiculous sentiment when everyone has a blog.
- Matt is your man if you need advice about how to impress the ladies. This is true even despite Jay‘s obvious edge in experience.
- With so many cameras around, we should be able to recreate the whole experience in 3-D somewhere online.
- I’m funny-looking.
- The “Back Porch Club” thing has gotten way out of control. I blame Matt.
- Alison isn’t the first person to love saying my entire name.
- I didn’t see Brad enough this year.
As always, a fabulous time was had. By me, especially. Thanks everyone!